Our Organic Complete Vitamin B Complex is a synergistic combination of all the essential B-vitamins. The best way to get all the essential B-vitamins in therapeutic amounts is to consume a diet that is rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. However, because most individuals do not meet this daily requirement, supplementation may be essential to minimize deficiency risk. Most commercially available B-Complex supplements feature vitamins either as (1) synthetic isolates, which include vitamins created wholly in a lab from industrial chemicals and solvents; (2) fermented nutrients, which are created by taking synthetic vitamin isolates and making them more bioavailable by fermenting them in nutritional yeast and/or probiotics; and/or (3) whole-food/food-sourced nutrients, which are vitamins concentrated from natural food sources (e.g. herbs, fruits, spices, & vegetables).
Unived’s Organic Complete Vitamin B Complex is made with an Organic Whole Food Blend of: organic moringa powder, organic wheat grass powder, organic alfalfa powder, organic spinach powder, organic beetroot powder, organic green ginger powder, organic sweet potato powder, organic fenugreek leaves powder, organic stevia leaf powder, and piper nigrum extract.
B-vitamins are essential vitamins which cannot be synthesized or produced by the body. Hence, they need to be obtained through our diet. A deficiency in B-vitamins can lead to various complications, such as pale skin, weakness, tiredness, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, light-headedness, constipation, loss of appetite, nerve problems, vision loss, and more. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B-vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
Our Organic Whole Food Vitamin B Complex is an organic & all-natural formulation that helps you maintain your B-vitamin levels. It can be used daily by healthy adults who wish to maintain their good health. It can also be used by people having gastric problems and unbalanced gut micro-flora. As water soluble vitamins, B-vitamins cannot be stored in the body, so in order to restore a healthy B-vitamin balance, you must ensure adequate supplementation.
KEY PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Whole food natural plant-based vitamins.
- Provides all B-vitamins (thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cyanocobalamin (B12)).
- Co-factor vitamins essential for the production of various coenzymes.
- Improved absorption by Piper nigrum extract & activation by specific minerals.
- More bioavalible and bioactive vitamins which have a longer half-life in the body. Thus, are better utilized by the body.
- Natural vitamins do not cause harmful effects on the body, which may happen by the consumption of large doses of synthetic vitamins.