The art of healing comes from nature – not laboratories. This is especially true, when it comes to healing inflamed joints. Unived’s COLOX is a plant-based vegan supplement that helps in suppressing pain and inflammation caused by intense training sessions. It protects the body’s cells from damage that may be caused by free radicals that are generated during exercise. COLOX supports the strengthening of your muscles and cartilage, while blocking various pathways that lead to pain, inflammation and soreness. It also helps improve blood flow to joints; thus, reducing stiffness and improving flexibility.
Its adaptogenic plant-based extracts – Boswellia serrata, CurQfen® (Curcumin & Fenugreek complex), and KSM-66® (Ashwagandha), & Piperine (Black Pepper) help the body cope with exercise induced stress and inflammation. Also included are plant-based vitamin D3 (Vitashine) and vitamin K2-7 (MenaquinGold) each ingredient being in its most bio-available form.
COLOX can be taken by people who train hard for long hours and are experiencing performance inhibiting pain and inflammation. It can also be consumed daily as a preventive, to combat various internal breakdowns caused by daily stress (training). Whether you’re a runner, cyclists, triathlete, or hybrid athlete, you can use COLOX during your training periods and after competitions/races, to combat inflammation and pain & aid recovery.
- COLOX helps strengthen muscles, cartilages, repairs connective tissues, and rejuvenates cells & tissues.
- COLOX poses a double blockade in the path of pain and inflammation by blocking COX-2 and 5-LOX pathways – inhibiting the production of prostaglandings & leukotrines.
- COLOX helps reverse exercise-induced oxidative stress and muscle damage.
- Its adaptogenic ingredients help your joints cope with the stress they undergo during intensive physical activity.
- It helps improve blood flow to your joints, reduces stiffness, reinstating normal movement and flexibility.