Unived Vegan Calcium with Vitamin D3 & K2

Unived CalDveg, Organic Algae Calcium Magnesium, Plant-Based Vitamin D3 (Vitashine), Menaquinone K2-7, Complete Bone Health, 60 Vegan Capsules

$24.99

  •  500 mg Algae Calcium
  • 85 mg Algae Magnesium & natural Magnesium Citrate (Aquamin MS Sea Minerals)
  • 25 mcg (1000 I.U. ) plant-based Vitamin D3 (lichen)
  • 30mg organic Vitamin C (acerola berries)
  • 50mcg plant-based Vitamin K2-7 (fermented chickpeas)
  • Algae Calcium contains naturally occurring Magnesium and 73 natural trace minerals such as Strontium, Boron, Selenium, Chromium, and more.
  • Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
  • 60 vegan capsules

Available: 109 in stock

Buy Now

Unived’s CalDveg is a holistic bone-health formulation that provides more than just calcium, but also includes algae magnesium & 73 trace minerals, as well as additional natural magnesium citrate & vegan vitamins C, D3 & K2-7 to ensure calcium absorption & utilization.

Each serving of Unived CalDveg delivers 500 mg of algae calcium derived from a plant-based source known as Algas calcareas, which also contains natural occurring magnesium and 73 trace minerals. Additionally, 52 mg natural magnesium citrate (Aquamin MS Sea Minerals), 30 mg of plant-based vitamin C, 25 mcg (1000 I.U.) of plant-based vitamin D3 (from Lichen, Vitashine) and 50 mcg of natural vitamin K2-7 (as Menaquinone Mk2-7) are present with each serving.

THERAPEUTIC DOSAGE

Unived’s CalDveg contains a balanced dosage of 500 mg algae calcium, 85 mg organic algae magnesium & natural magnesium citrate, 30 mg plant-based vitamin C, 25 mcg (1000 I.U.) plant based vitamin D3 & 50 mcg vitamin  K2-7 and other trace minerals.

SUGGESTED USE

As a dietary supplement, Unived recommends a daily dose of 3 capsules for adults.

Take 1 capsule after lunch and 2 capsules after dinner. It is not recommended to consume both capsules at the same time. For optimal results and better bio-availability, it is recommended that the dose is split.

If you are taking iron supplements, please avoid taking CalDveg at the same time as taking iron. There should be a minimum of a two hour gap between taking iron and calcium.

INGREDIENTS IN UNIVED’S CALDVEG

Calcium

Your body needs calcium for various functions including strengthening of bones and teeth, blood clotting and cardiovascular and neurological functioning.

Vitamin D3

Sunshine vitamin is a popular connotation for vitamin D. You need vitamin D, to make sure that you absorb enough total quantum of calcium.[13]

Vitamin K2-7

Vitamin K is a unique nutrient produced within the body. However, it is not produced by the body but by beneficial microorganisms in the intestine. The vitamin produced in this manner is in fact 75% of what the body absorbs whereas the other 25% is attained from external sources. Once absorbed it equals the minimum quantity required for normal bodily functioning.

Magnesium

Magnesium and other trace minerals are also extremely essential for bone fortification, and deposition & utilization of minerals.

Vitamin C

Vitamin C plays an integral part in collage formation. Collagen actually makes up 30% of our bones. It is particularly abundant in the connective tissue of cartilage and bone. Vitamin C also stimulates the cells that build bone, enhance calcium absorption, and enhance vitamin D’s effect on bone metabolism.

FAQs

How is D3 different from D2?

Vitamin D3, also called cholecalciferol, is the active form of vitamin D. It is proven to be more potent as compared with vitamin D2. It has more half-life as compared with D2. In clinical terms, this means that it stays in the body longer than vitamin D2. Vitamin D3 also has more affinity to the vitamin D receptors present in several major organs of the body. Unived uses vitamin D derived from lichens, the only completely natural and vegan/vegetarian source of vitamin D3.

What is the difference between vitamin K1 and K2-7?

Vitamin K1 is primarily known for its role in blood clotting. Vitamin K2-7 on the other hand is proven to positively influence bone health. It is associated with increase in Bone Mineral Density (BMD) and reduced fractures. Also, vitamin K2 has better ‘half-life’ as compared with vitamin K1. Vitamin K2-7 plays a role in activation of specific vitamin K dependent proteins (such as osteocalcin) which promote deposition of calcium on bones and prevents calcification of arteries and blood vessels

How much and how often do I need CalDveg?

Each serving of CalDveg offers 500 mg of calcium, along with magnesium, vitamins C, D3 and K2-7 and trace minerals. Unived recommends three capsules per day.

We recommend that you split the dose by taking one capsule after lunch and two after dinner for optimal results and better bioavailability.

Additional information

Weight 0.18 lbs
Dimensions 5.5 × 5.5 × 10 in